We are looking for a strong verbal and written communicator to expand our content marketing initiatives at Smile. We are continually evolving our content creation strategy and need you to get our merchants excited, educate the world about rewards, and establish Smile as the leading expert in creating rewarding experiences.
As a content marketer you will help turn our company narrative into insightful content that demonstrates our expertise, you will build customer communications, and be responsible for making sure the entire team has the content needed to achieve our goals.
If you are looking for a challenge and want to help shape the future of one of KW’s fastest growing companies, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Educate our existing merchants on how to effectively use a rewards program
- Secure strategic publications
- Establish and maintain Smile’s thought leadership
- Build social following and engagement
- Find ways to generate sales leads through content
- Traffic generation
- Writing for the Smile blog
- Social engagement with our merchants
- Guest blogging/contributing
- Creation of internal sales materials
- Creation of materials for the Success team
- Email copy and strategy
- Coordinating content needs across the organization
- Exploring new content mediums (audio or video)
- Passion for writing
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong eye for detail (which you should mention in your cover letter)
- Demonstrated content writing skills (link to or attach your work)
- Team player/adaptability
- A love for sharing new and creative ideas
Nice to haves:
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience marketing SaaS products
- Experience with Sketch or Photoshop
Life at Smile.io:
We only hire smart, self-starters who can think of efficient and unique solutions to problems, while also seeing them through to completing. You’ll be working with the best people in the industry and you'll constantly be pushed to improve your skills.
We’ve grown over 100% year-over-year for the past 3 years. If you perform well, then your potential to take charge of a significant portion of our business is very high.
We never miss an opportunity to have fun - and there’s always a fun & interesting social event on the horizon. We also have local craft beer on tap!
Compensation, Perks & Benefits
We offer competitive pay & health benefits, while also providing you with a top-of-the-line computer to make sure you’re doing the best work you’re capable of. We also have a monthly eCommerce credit as well as a transportation credit.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.