Enterprise Account Manager
Smile.io is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our rapidly-growing Client Success team. You will be working to help our biggest clients deliver amazing customer experiences. This position is all about building & maintaining relationships, working with merchants to build successful rewards programs that delight their customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full client relationship after merchants successfully launch their rewards program.
- Gathering information about a client’s business and making recommendations on marketing & customer retention strategies to maximize their success.
- Solving problems with limited information and/or resources, and ensuring that we can avoid similar problems in the future.
- Closing feedback loops with product design and engineering teams as well as the broader client success team.
- You've been working in the tech industry for a few years.
- You can think through problems and prioritize tasks based on their relative importance. You come up with creative solutions when you encounter road-blocks.
- You really enjoy working with people! About 80% of your time will be spent speaking with clients and coworkers.
- You're very well organized and don't get overwhelmed when you're juggling a lot of things to do.
- You take complete ownership of your responsibilities and you deliver fantastic results.
- You have experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce and/or Magento.
- You love eCommerce!
Life at Smile.io:
We only hire smart, self-starters who can think of efficient and unique solutions to problems, while also seeing them through to completing. You’ll be working with the best people in the industry and you'll constantly be pushed to improve your skills.
We’ve grown over 100% year-over-year for the past 3 years. If you perform well, then your potential to take charge of a significant portion of our business is very high.
We never miss an opportunity to have fun - and there’s always a fun & interesting social event on the horizon. We also have local craft beer on tap!
Compensation, Perks & Benefits
We offer competitive pay & health benefits, while also providing you with top-of-the-line computer to make sure you’re doing the best work you’re capable of. We also have a monthly eCommerce credit as well as a transportation credit.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.