Rewards Specialist (Sales)
At Smile.io, we exist to enable ecommerce businesses to grow sustainably and remain competitive in an era where giants like Amazon and Alibaba reign supreme. It is our belief that every business in the world should be rewarding their customers and by doing so can achieve tremendous success.
Smile.io currently powers over 20,000 reward programs, including programs for industry leaders like Topps & e.l.f. cosmetics.
We’re looking for a Rewards Specialist to become an important member of our growing sales team.
As a Rewards Specialist, you will:
- Review inbound leads and qualify them to ensure fit.
- Schedule & run discovery calls to understand how Smile.io fits in with client goals.
- Schedule & run product demonstrations.
- Achieve monthly quotas for pipeline & closed revenue (MRR).
Everyone on our sales team manages the full sales cycle, which means you get to sell from day one! No waiting around to be promoted from Business Development Rep to Account Executive.
You are someone who:
- Thoroughly enjoys learning
- Is comfortable with tension and having challenging conversations
- Pays attention to detail, which you should mention in your application
- Has a history of hard work - we’re here to win
- Not afraid to give & receive open, honest feedback
- Is exceptionally curious
- Is a great written and oral communicator
It would be great if you had experience:
- Working with a CRM tool (we use Hubspot)
- Selling in a B2B environment
- Selling a SaaS product
- Communicating through email & phone calls in a B2B environment
- Working in a metrics-driven environment
Life at Smile.io:
You’ll be working with the best people in the industry and constantly be pushed to improve your skills. Our team has grown over 100% year-over-year for the past 3 years. If you perform well, then your potential to take charge of a significant portion of our business is very high.
That said, we never miss an opportunity to have fun. When we hit a goal, we celebrate with cake, dinners, hockey games & much more! We also host an annual block party, closing down King St. in Kitchener for games, food & drinks.
Compensation, Perks, and Benefits
We offer competitive pay & health benefits, while also providing you with top-of-the-line computer to make sure you’re doing the best work you’re capable of. We also have a monthly eCommerce credit, where you get to spend with one of our 20,000 merchants.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.