Rewards Specialist (Sales)
At Smile.io, we exist to enable ecommerce businesses to grow sustainably and remain competitive in an era where giants like Amazon and Alibaba reign supreme. It is our belief that every business in the world should be rewarding their customers and by doing so can achieve tremendous success.
Smile.io currently powers over 20,000 reward programs, including programs for industry leaders like Topps & e.l.f. cosmetics.
We’re looking for a Rewards Specialist to become an important member of our growing sales team.
As a Rewards Specialist, you will:
- Review inbound leads and qualify them to ensure fit.
- Schedule & run discovery calls to understand how Smile.io fits in with client goals.
- Schedule & run product demonstrations.
- Achieve monthly quotas for pipeline & closed revenue (MRR).
Everyone on our sales team manages the full sales cycle, which means you get to sell from day one! No waiting around to be promoted from Business Development Rep to Account Executive.
You are someone who:
- Thoroughly enjoys learning
- Is comfortable with tension and having challenging conversations
- Pays attention to detail, which you should mention in your application
- Has a history of hard work - we’re here to win
- Not afraid to give & receive open, honest feedback
- Is exceptionally curious
- Is a great written and oral communicator
It would be great if you had experience:
- Working with a CRM tool (we use Hubspot)
- Selling in a B2B environment
- Selling a SaaS product
- Communicating through email & phone calls in a B2B environment
- Working in a metrics-driven environment
What’s it like to work at Smile.io?
We are a team of smart self-starters who build efficient and unique solutions to problems. You’ll be working with some amazing talent and you'll constantly be pushed to challenge yourself and improve your skills. This starts in the interview process, where you’ll be asked to show us your skills in real-time. It’s not an easy process, but we think you’ll find it rewarding and a great preview to what working here is really like.
As a team, we’re driven by these core values:
- Be Humble - think of the team before thinking of yourself. We have no room for massive egos.
- Be Hungry - set hard goals, ask lots of questions and learn every day.
- Be Human - show empathy towards others, consider the impact of your decisions on other teams.
We collaborate on everything. Our communication tools and our space are designed with this in mind - from physical areas to connect in comfort to Slack channels of all sorts, we enable you to reach out to those around you to make sure you have the information you need to make great decisions.
We know that Smile.io as a business is in constant evolution - the same is true of our people. We’re here to support each other in our growth, so we talk openly about our career goals, hopes & dreams. With such a diverse team of people, we know we can offer you the mentorship, tools and encouragement you need to grow.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.