Outbound Rewards Specialist
Smile.io is looking for an Outbound Rewards Specialist to become an important member of our growing sales team. You will be responsible for sourcing & closing new business, from lead to close.
We currently power over 20,000 reward programs, including programs for industry giants like Topps & e.l.f. cosmetics. Until now, this scale was achieved primarily through marketing and our Inbound Rewards Specialist team.
You will be working closely with our Outbound Rewards Specialist Team Lead to drive top-line revenue and write the playbook on outbound sales at Smile.io.
More specifically, you’ll:
- Prospect into target accounts through email, calling, video, and social
- Build prospecting techniques, processes, and content
- Walk executives through the product & business case for Smile.io
- Achieve pipeline & closed revenue goals
Whoever joins us won’t just be selling, but will be part of building a brand new outbound sales team. This role is part hustler, part closer, part solutions engineer, part prospector & above all, creative problem solver.
You are someone who:
- Thoroughly enjoys learning
- Is comfortable with tension and having challenging conversations
- Pays attention to detail, which you should mention in your application
- Has a history of hard work - we’re here to win
- Not afraid to give & receive open, honest feedback
- Is exceptionally curious
- Is a great written and oral communicator
- Has a growth mindset - your role will evolve as our organization grows
It would be great if you had experience:
- Working with a marketing automation or CRM tool
- Communicating through email & phone calls in a B2B environment
- Working in a metrics-driven environment
- Selling a SaaS product
Life at Smile.io:
You’ll be working with the best people in the industry and constantly be pushed to improve your skills. Our team has grown over 100% year-over-year for the past 3 years. If you perform well, then your potential to take charge of a significant portion of our business is very high.
That said, we never miss an opportunity to have fun. When we hit a goal, we celebrate with cake, dinners, hockey games & much more! We also host an annual block party, closing down King St. in Kitchener for games, food & drinks.
Compensation, Perks, and Benefits
We offer competitive pay & health benefits, while also providing you with top-of-the-line computer to make sure you’re doing the best work you’re capable of. We also have a monthly eCommerce credit, where you get to spend with one of our 20,000 merchants.
Please Note: We thank all applicants for your interest in Smile.io. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Smile.io is an equal opportunity employer. Smile.io welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.